At Northlake Veterinary Hospital on the Northshore, we understand that there are times when you have to leave home without your pet. Whether you are going out of town on business or vacation, or just need a place for your pet to stay during the day, our clean, climate-controlled boarding facilities are the perfect home away from home for your pet.
During your pet’s stay at Northlake Veterinary Hospital, your pet will be cared for as if it were one of our own. Each boarded pet receives a proper diet and is given appropriate exercise as well as individual attention. If your pet is on medication it will be administered as needed.
Our compassionate staff members have years of experience caring for boarded pets. Our boarding facilities are clean, comfortable and are monitored by our kennel staff. Our licensed veterinarians are also on-site to provide supervision should any questions or problems arise during your pet’s stay.
Please note our boarding policy:
- •Check in 6:00 am- 6:30 pm Monday-Friday; 8:00 am-3:30 pm Saturday
- •Kitty condos: all cats must be spayed or neutered to board.
- •Vaccines: All pets must be up to date on vaccinations to board. Please provide your pet's medical record and vaccine history when boarding.
- •Northlake Veterinary Hospital requires the following vaccines yearly: For dogs, we require Canine Distemper and Canine Influenza vaccinations. For cats, we require Rabies and Feline Distemper vaccinations.
- •Northlake Veterinary Hospital provides everything your pet needs.
- •Northlake Veterinary Hospital provides Purina EN to all dogs, and Science Diet to all cats.
- •If your pet is on a special diet, please label the food with your pet’s first and last name.
- •Any medications will be given while boarding.
- •Personal belongings are not recommended; Northlake Veterinary Hospital is not responsible for lost or damaged toys, collars, blankets, etc.
- •Please do, however, bring collars and leashes with you when you drop off your pet.